If you're going to date an "intersectional feminist," it's going to get exhausting. Chances are, you won't even make it on a second date, much less through the entire first date. Bless your heart if you fall for one because the entire relationship will feel as though you're walking on eggshells minding your every thought, word, and action.
Everday feminism, a left-wing radical blog came out with a list titled "10 Things Every Intersectional Feminist Should Ask On a Date" where the author listed out the belief system a potential partner should subscribe to.
The article was written by a "queer femme of color" who encouraged readers and those seeking relationships to only date those "who go beyond allyship" and who are "true accomplices in the fight against white supremacy, queerphobia, and misogyny."
Here are their rules:
- Do you believe Black Lives Matter?
- Do you believe in dismantling gender roles?
- Are you active in your fight against misogyny and sexism?
- Are you for or against sex workers?
- Are you pro-Israel, or pro-Palestine?
- You better hate Columbus.
- You better hate capitalism.
- You better not ever use the word "illegal."
- You better think Islam is the most persecuted religion on the planet.
- You better include disabled people on the list of the oppressed.
- You better laugh at the left's lunacy and throw this list in the garbage.
Pat's advice: Just don't date one and you'll be fine.